For a more detailed description of any resource, click on “Read More >”
Or, to go directly to the resource, click on the title of that resource.
Grief & Loss Index
- National Alliance for Grieving Children
- Compassion & Choices – This website provides information for individuals with terminal health situations regarding planning for end of life care and decisions.(Please note, that while not the right choice for everyone, one of the many topics discussed on this site is “aid in dying.”)
- Grief Recovery After Substance Passing (GRASP) – Resources and lists of support meetings for people who are coping with the loss of a loved one.
- Peter’s Place: For Grieving Children & Families – A center for no cost (donations based on ability accepted), grief support groups for children, young adults, and parents. Additionally there is a specialty group for parents who’ve had a child die due to substance abuse. Read More >
- Crime Victims’ Center of Chester County, Inc. – 24 hour hotlines and services for victims of crimes. Read More >
Have an idea for this space?